Cover: “The Black Hole”, by S.A. van Muijden
Web Table of Contents:
- “Bone Daddy” by Britney Smith
- “Garlic Squash” by Nicki Vardon
- “The Black Hole” by Patrick J. Worden
- “The Castle of Ashes” by Alexandra Seidel
- “Sacrifice” by Natalie L. Sin
- “Pins and Needles, Silk and Sawdust” by Tonia Brown
Our spring issue is a little later than usual, but it’s a big one, and well worth the wait. We have modern psychological horror and historical fantasy, folk tales and vampires, genderswap/bodyswap and touching creepiness. Many, many flavors of the sensational and fantastic for your springtime reading enjoyment.
This issue also marks a new addition to our RPP staff, that of Mark Baird, web formatter extraordinaire. Thanks to Mark for all his hard work, and welcome!